The self-taught artist Anat Ronen considers herself as a simple, hardworking, and unnoticed human. She started her life in art relationshi...

“My artistic metamorphosis is now complete in a sense that I cannot see myself as anything else”

June 24, 2017

The self-taught artist Anat Ronen considers herself as a simple, hardworking, and unnoticed human. She started her life in art relationship when she was 8 by doing strictly commission work, projects dictated entirely by her clients.
After she was invited to paint a mural for a museum, she was inspired much more and she had known what is in her, and she followed her true passion: urban art, art for people. 
She found that new projects teach her more on perspective of art, people, new adventures, new discoveries, and herself. 
“My first taste of street painting, or pastel work on pavement and asphalt, was in 2009 when I presented myself to be a local radio station's artist for Houston's Via Colori 2009. It was my first ever attempt. It is different than working with acrylics but in a fun way. Since then, I participated in the collaborative street painting project in Via Colori 2010, and was chosen to be the festival's featured artist for 2011 and 2013”, she said on her website

























You can see more on her website.