These colorful artwork, the complex graffiti style murals, were combined the geometrical and color in 3D style express the unique ability o...

Very intrigued 3D mural styles of the world’s top artist Hopare

June 22, 2017

These colorful artwork, the complex graffiti style murals, were combined the geometrical and color in 3D style express the unique ability of French talented artist, who involved himself in graffiti since 14.
Hopare’s wonderful work, great complexity and imaginative content brings him to one of the top freelance graphic designers working on walls in France. 
“I am enormously inspired by the world which surrounds me; from architectural trace of urban landscape to the countryside where I live, for example, for the floral motifs which we can see in my paintings. I am also motivated by people that I meet in the street, in metro or in night party, their behaviors and their emotion”, he said on galerie-42b.






















You can see more on his website.