Known as a Singaporean artist based in Thailand, Elly Liyana (Elly) is full of gifted ability to create her paintings by sketching them as ...

Singaporean artist produced super awesome paintings due to various thoughts and dreams

November 08, 2016

Known as a Singaporean artist based in Thailand, Elly Liyana (Elly) is full of gifted ability to create her paintings by sketching them as human figures adorned with natural views such as: waterfall, forest, river, valley and animals, which are used to cover human body and considered as their clothes.
“My work is made up of various thoughts and dreams in fragmented pieces portraying different chapters of my life. The satisfaction I get from creating art is knowing that a part of me exists in the work. If you look close enough, you'll find my story”, artist said on the website.
The artist’s great achievements also can be found on society6 .











loading...

You can see more on ellyliyana.