The Japanese artist, Chooo-San , is considered as one of the master artists due to his various adornment on these young models by illustrat...

These are new initiatives to paint spooky zips, buttons and power plugs, by Japanese artist

October 14, 2016

The Japanese artist, Chooo-San, is considered as one of the master artists due to his various adornment on these young models by illustrating zips, power plugs, laces and buttons, animal shapes and flowers, etc. on their bodies.
These adorned designs resulted impressively from her (Chooo-San) ideas that getting bored with digitally enhanced pictures, she wanted to know how far she could push her limits without using any technology.
“I don’t really have a reason why I started doing those pictures. But I guess I was a little sick of everyone making pictures with their computers and wanted to see how far I can go without those technologies such as Photoshop. My works are all done with acrylic paints. They are all painted on skin directly and I don’t use computers or anything to change the picture afterwards,” says Chooo-San, on designyoutrust.

 








loading...