Today, certain social medias such as facebook, twitter, snapchart, Instagram, etc. are the prominent online platforms which countless users...

Social media symbols are tattooed on human body by John Yuyi to celebrate the first 2000 fans on her facebook

January 12, 2017

Today, certain social medias such as facebook, twitter, snapchart, Instagram, etc. are the prominent online platforms which countless users share things with friends around the world. This is new revolution of technology which attracts and keeps people busy because of continuous surfing.
The Taiwanese-born artist, John Yuyi, printed custom temporary tattoos which captured twitter, facebook page, and Instagram message and number of likes on her facebook page to celebrate her first 2000 fans after she completed her school.
“After I graduated I made a fan page for myself on Facebook. To celebrate hitting 2000 fans, I put the "like" and "FB" signs on my back and took a picture. It was very casual but people liked it. I didn't think to continue until a year after when my friend and I were in NYC. We had the idea to put our Facebook posts on our faces. Then it went viral”, she told i-d.vice during her interview.












You can see more on her website and i-d vice