Mexican artist Daniel Barreto used to photograph birds on his garden when he first got Nikon when he was 9 years old. He then started to b...

Super beautiful spiral fire captured with ethereal nature by Mexican artist

January 19, 2017

Mexican artist Daniel Barreto used to photograph birds on his garden when he first got Nikon when he was 9 years old. He then started to be intrigued by traditional to other mediums such as installation, music, 3D software, etc.
Due to this inspiration, the 25-year-old artist amazed the world of artists via his stunning production of artificial artistic fire. 
“What I try to do is use technology to create representations of imagery found in nature. Technology intrigues me and I appreciate it as a tool and as an art form, although I still use traditional mediums. However, the combination of both allows me to express a more powerful vision, I aim to express complexity with simplicity.”, he stated on his website.














You can see more on his website