The New York-based Official Fujifilm X-Photographer had overcome hardships and discovered a way to deal with obstacles of visiting home. W...

Omar Z Robles captured ballet dancers stagnating in the air

February 26, 2017

The New York-based Official Fujifilm X-Photographer had overcome hardships and discovered a way to deal with obstacles of visiting home. Whenever and wherever the professional photographer visits, he turns those places into the backdrop of his works.
In his series of photos of ballet dancers, he professionally featured street ballet dancers with very flexible gestures, combining with his skills which had been learned from L’École Internationale de Mimodrame de Paris Marcel Marceau and acquired from his B.A in Communications and Arts.
“Later, as I went to college to acquire my B.A in Communications and Arts, I discovered in photography a new way of telling stories without words. With photography, however, I could immortalize the moments for a little longer. I have since explored as many areas of photography as I possibly can”, he stated on his website.



















You can see more on his website.